[GRASS-PSC] Re: grass-addons access for Martin Pavlovsky (Summer of Code student) (fwd)

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 15:53:22 EDT 2008

Here is Martin's reply - perhaps it bounced from the list? I didn't say to
him he needed to subscribe; I guess I kind of assumed that somebody would
manually approve this one-off submission to the list, but actually it's a
bit unfair on Markus to expect him to be looking out for bounces...
I see now on the wiki it mentions the need to be subscribed.
Sorry for not noticing this earlier.

Paul