[GRASS-PSC] SVN write access for Yann

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Sep 7 22:49:58 EDT 2008

I would like to propose that Yann Chemin be granted write access
to the main GRASS SVN repository. He has been contributing to GRASS
for many years and has developed or updated many valuable modules which
now reside in add-ons. Several of these modules would be valuable
addition
to the main GRASS7 code base and with the write access Yann should
be able to add the code and maintain it himself.
When the write access is granted we can discuss with Yann which
modules to
include into main GRASS (as the discussion on the dev list somewhat died
on this topic).

I am voting +1 to grant Yann write access,

Helena

>> Yann

>> can you please send a mail back to this PSC list letting us know
>> that you
>> have read and understood RFC2: Legal Aspects of Code Contributions
>> http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/rfc/rfc2_psc.html
>> and that
>> the code you submit will be in compliance with this; also that you
>> have read
>> the Submitting Guidelines (file SUBMITTING in the root directory
>> of the
>> source code) and that you will try to follow it when committing
>> code that
>> will be used in GRASS.

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor