[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: Please vote on PSC motion: SVN access for Yann

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 12 00:11:57 EDT 2008

Below is an additional vote from Maciek.
I think that we can now consider this motion passed.
Markus, is it you who actually add the new SVN committers?

I agree with Hamish and Paul that we need to revisit RFC3.
maybe there should be a separate voting procedure for SVN access
with at least 50% members voting yes and then something more flexible
for implementation proposals - although given that most decisions
about development are done on dev list, whatever gets to the committee
is probably pretty serious and the procedure should ensure that at least
50% of the PSC members at least look at the proposal and vote
(even if it is just 0)

Thank you for voting

Helena

Begin forwarded message: