[GRASS-PSC] Re: SVN write access request

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 1 15:36:00 EDT 2009

+1 from me too.

Thank you million times for WinGRASS - it allows us to
incorporate GRASS into our GIST program so we are extremely grateful,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208