[GRASS-PSC] Re: SVN write access request

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Fri Sep 4 07:29:53 EDT 2009

Hmmm... I don't know whether to be happy this went right through, or
sad that there's no longer a problem to diagnose.  So, to cover all
bases, this one's addressed from smitch at mac.com, which was the address
I used on my first attempt to vote, and the address from which I was
first subscribed to this list.

Sorry again for the junk in your email.  Last attempt to diagnose.

Scott