[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: Apply for write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 15 16:38:45 EDT 2010

FYI - fwd to the right mailing list.

Markus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva <pitanga at members.fsf.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Subject: Apply for write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository
To: Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>, grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org

I would like to apply for write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.

I want to upload the v.in.redwg plugin. It is a port of v.in.dwg that
uses GNU LibreDWG, a free implementation of the DWG file format, instead
of the non-free OpenDesign libraries.

It is still on alpha stage, as libredwg.

I read and accept the "Legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2)".

my OSGEO ID is "pitanga"

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP
GNU Project