[GRASS-PSC] writing access for the addons-svn repository

Juergen Hansmann Juergen.Hansmann at erdw.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 26 03:00:48 EDT 2010

Dear all,

recently I submitted a shell script module (r.in.swisstopo) to the
grassdev mailing list. Markus Neteler told me, that it could be
possible, that I maintain this module in the Addons-SVN repository.
Would it be possible to get writing access for the repository?

I have read and accepted the RFC2. My OSGeo userid simply is "Juergen",
without the quotes of course.
I am looking forward to maintain r.in.swisstopo in the Addons-SVN
repository.

Best regards from Switzerland and have a nice weekend everyone,
Juergen

--
*NEW* Please have a look at the excursion that I offer at 'Erlebnis Geologie' (May 28th and 29th) in Switzerland:
http://www.erlebnis-geologie.ch/d/geo/geoevent.php?id=244

_____________________________
Juergen Hansmann

Engineering Geology