[GRASS-PSC] Re: Sponsoring the GRASS Community Sprint in Prague

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 23 09:30:58 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Fellow PSC members,
>
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> Dear PSC,
>>
>> I would like to lauch some concrete sponsoring for the
>> GRASS Community Sprint in Prague in May 2011. I am sure
>> that we could apart from community members also companies
>> and institutional sponsors to support this and future events.
>> Please post your suggestions!
>
> unfortunately no response...

At this point I would like to ask whom of the PSC who didn't answer/write
over the last months wants to continue to be PSC member.

Current PSC members who prefer to step down may be substituted then
by other community members (I would propose to apply the OSGeo scheme
of getting new members into the PSC).