[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-SVN access

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 30 05:36:52 PDT 2012

Dear PSC members,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Vaclav Petras and I'm asking you for the write access to
> the main GRASS-SVN repository. I worked on wxIClass and now I start
> working at wxGUI part of d.mon. I'm in touch with Martin Landa and
> Markus Neteler. I read RFC 2: Legal aspects of code contributions.

I know Vaclav Petras from two code sprints, he's doing excellent work
for GRASS already. So far his changes have been committed by
Anna Kratochvílová who has write access.

We state in our procedure that:
"After a period of evaluation, SVN write access may be granted and
is set up in the OSGeo authentication system."

I motion to grant write access already now since Vaclav has
a notable record of contributions in the core GRASS system.

If there are no objections in the next days, I'll set up his account to
the main GRASS SVN repository.

Best