[GRASS-PSC] GRASS Community Sprint 2013 - email for possible sponsors

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Jan 10 04:51:51 PST 2013

On 10/01/13 10:34, Margherita Di Leo wrote:
> Dear Members of the PSC,
>
> since the GRASS Community Sprint is approaching, I've been asked by
> Luca Delucchi, who is in charge to collect the donations for the
> event, to prepare an e-mail to be sent to the main companies that
> make extensive use of GRASS for their work (he is currently listing
> their email addresses) in order to ask whether they would be willing
> to sponsor the event.

Make sure to send the list around, we might be able to add companies.

> We thought that such email should be sent on
> behalf of PSC by one member (I could do that if it's OK for you).
> Please find below the content of the email we are proposing to send
> and please feel free to propose any modification.

> overhault

overhauled

> like GRASS GIS usage mobile devices,

usage _on_ mobile devices

A suggestion: maybe we could invite companies to (possibly symbolically)
sponsor specific tasks if they are interested in them. This might make
donations more concrete for them. Obviously, general support remains
welcome.

Thanks for taking care of this !

Moritz