[GRASS-PSC] [voting] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 4 09:06:08 PDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> I am taking liberty to open voting about reimbursement for the
> t-shirts printed for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint which is held
> today at FOSS4G-Europe conference. See [1] for details.
>
> I will start with +0 (since I have this t-shirt).
>
> Martin
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2017-July/001736.html

All PSC members have voted on this motion:

* Anna Petrasova +1
* Helena Mitasova +1
* Margherita Di Leo +0 (received a T-shirt)
* Markus Neteler +0 (received a T-shirt)
* Martin Landa +0 (received a T-shirt)
* Michael Barton +1
* Moritz Lennert +1
* Peter Löwe +1
* Vaclav Petras +1

I hereby declare the motion as passed.

Martin, please start the needed funding transfer according to this motion.
I have added the motion and results to
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Agenda#Resolvedissues

Best,

Markus Neteler