[GRASS-PSC] T-shirts for GRASS GIS Community Sprint at FOSS4G-Europe

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:43:32 PDT 2017

Dear Bord,

I would like to ask you for reimbursement for the t-shirts printed for the
GRASS GIS Community Sprint  which will be held today at FOSS4G-Europe
conference. I have printed 10 t-shirts for 466,50 PLN and there is a need
to print roughly 3 more t-shirts. That is because not all the developers
attending the conference and the code sprint found the time to register on
our wiki page on time and let me know about the size [1].

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Paris_2017

Best,
--
Milena Nowotarska