[GRASS-PSC] Genova Community Sprint funding

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Mar 29 00:32:13 PDT 2017

On 27/03/17 00:59, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> In February there was Genova Community Sprint, I'm sorry the event was
> not really a success, with this mail I'm going to ask you the funding
> for food, transport and Martin plane.
>
>  Here is our expenses [0]. If you need scanned tickets please let me know
>
> Waiting for your feedback.

I understand that with "not really a success" you mean lack of
developers present, but in terms of work done by those who were there I
think it was a success :-)

+1 for funding this, if the our finances allow it.

In the future, we might want to think about a procedure where funding is
approved before the event based on an approximate budget, so as not to
have people take the risk of financing an event and then see its funding
refused afterward...

Moritz