[GRASS-PSC] Stickers and t-shirts community sprint Bonn

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:52:10 PST 2018

El 27 feb. 2018 4:43 p.m., "Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org> escribió:

Am 25.02.2018 12:57 nachm. schrieb "Veronica Andreo" <veroandreo at gmail.com>:

Hi all,

I was thinking that we could order some stickers for the Code Sprint +
FOSS4G upcoming events. If ordered now, they should arrive in a couple of
weeks. Stickermule (https://www.stickermule.com) might be an option. They
had eventually offered free stickers if we put them in the sponsor list,
but I didn't get much feedback when posted the topic here [1], so that
issue is a bit in stand by for different reasons. Still, I think it would
be nice to have some stickers printed for the upcoming events.

The other very nice thing to do would be to print t-shirts for those of us
attending the code sprint, since we are quite a few this time :)
There were many Google Code-In students working on that task and the
"nicest" designs are uploaded in: https://trac.osgeo.org/gra
ss/browser/grass-promo/google_code-in#2017. We could vote for one of them
and have t-shirts printed. It's also a recognition to students working on
that, I think.

What do you say? I volunteer to order the stickers if necessary. Maybe
someone else can arrange for the t-shirts...

Nice idea!
We would need to define a budget for this.
Do you have an idea what the sticker part costs?

Checking in the stickermule site, 500 stickers, die cut, 2x2", cost 141
dollars. So, something like that...

Vero