[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget 2019 - draft

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jan 4 08:51:28 PST 2019

On 4/01/19 17:22, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> pá 4. 1. 2019 v 16:25 odesílatel Moritz Lennert
> <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> napsal:
>> As the 1592.85€ were not put onto the current bank account, I suppose
>> that they have been spent completely, but I don't know. Where was this
>> money located "physically", only in Martin's bank account, or is there
>> some money somewhere else, maybe in the US ?
>
> money have been located at my Fio bank account and my PayPal account.
> Fio bank account has been canceled and my PayPal account is currently
> on zero.
>
>> The current bank account's only income were 2000€ Euro apparently
>> received from OSGeo. In the Sprint 2018 account's [1] I see that a bit
>> over 2700€ were supposed to be reimbursed (IIRC, Nikos did not claim
>> reimbursement), so we did spend more than we received for this sprint.
>
> Based on [1] and [2,3]:
>
>   3630.74 -  3063.28 = 567.46
>
> Or I am wrong?

Well, I don't think the actual amount spent for travel grants was
2957.28€, as IIRC, Nikos never claimed his 225.00€, so total expenses
would be 2838.28€, and so we should have

3630.74€ - 2838.28€ = 792,46€

left. On the bank account we have 887,46€, so either some reimbursements
still need to happen (but I'm not aware of any), or there is some error
in the calculations somewhere.

>> I think we probably need some more structured general accounting, not
>> only ad-hoc for different events, and not only on the wiki. At least
>
> I completely agree.

I would suggest something very simple such as:

https://lite.framacalc.org/rtaam2nzg3

where we just note all income as positive and expenditures as negative
numbers to get automatic balance.

Moritz