[GRASS-PSC] [Motion] Approve Caitlin's proposal for GRASS mini grant

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:05:46 PST 2022

Dear all,

I hereby propose to approve and accept Caitlin Haedrich's application for a
> GRASS mini grant and to issue the first payment as described here:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Student_Grants.
>
> Caitlin was a GSoC 2021 student and her proposal for this 2 months mini
> grant is to continue working on the GRASS-Jupyter integration, more
> specifically on Space-Time Dataset Visualization and Improved Interactive
> Maps for grass.jupyter. The proposal was sent privately as described in the
> wiki above (for future mini grants calls we should consider moving to a
> public place, i.e., grass wiki, trac wiki, github, etc.).

Results:

Anna Petrasova +1
Helena Mitasova +1
Huidae Cho +1
Markus Neteler +1
Martin Landa +1
Michael Barton +1
Moritz Lennert +1
Vaclav Petras +1
Veronica Andreo +1

I declare this motion passed. @Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> Would
you issue the first payment to Caitlin, please?

Thanks everyone! Happy hacking Caitlin!

Best,
Vero