[GRASS-PSC] Grass birthday, upcoming PSC meeting and stickers

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:00:02 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I hope you are doing great, perhaps enjoying holidays :)

I am reaching out for different reasons:
- *Stickers*: I'm thinking it would be nice to take some GRASS stickers to
FOSS4G, no? Shall we order them? Maybe 500 or even more, and then each of
us can get some to take to other events. If you agree I can order them and
get them delivered in brussels or have them sent elsewhere
- *GRASS birthday* this friday: Last year we did the psc meeting on grass
birthday, maybe we are already too close to the date this time?? What do
you think?
- *Upcoming PSC meeting*: the planned date is Friday August 12th.
Unfortunately that day got a bit complicated for me with traveling. Clearly
you can still meet that day or we can also move it to FOSS4G and so some of
us will be in person. What do you say?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers,
Vero