[GRASS-PSC] Grass birthday, upcoming PSC meeting and stickers

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:53:39 PDT 2022

Are you sending us a Zoom link or is it the same as last time?

Michael
_____________________________

C. Michael Barton
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems (https://scas.asu.edu<https://scas.asu.edu/>)
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change (https://shesc.asu.edu)
Director, Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity (https://complexity.asu.edu)
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2701
USA

Executive Director, Open Modeling Foundation (https://openmodelingfoundation.github.io<https://openmodelingfoundation.github.io/>)
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences (https://comses.net)

personal website: http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Jul 28, 2022, at 12:03 AM, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com<mailto:veroandreo at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Vashek,

Thanks for your reply! I'll ping you in the chat regarding stickers then :)

The suggested time for this friday "GRASS 39 b-day" sounds good to me! I'll send out an invite to the lists and then, tomorrow before the meeting you can send the link as we have done before :)

For the PSC meeting , yes, it would be great if you can take over this time. If my plans change then, I'll join as well.

See you tomorrow!
Vero