[STATSGRASS] R - GRASS and r.reclass

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 18:28:57 EST 2003

> I've done some very simple scripts to execute repeated operations on
> 25 GRASS maps. The problem is to pass values of reclassification rules
> to r.reclass. I've tried:

[...]

> But this doesn't work. I think that this could be also with a bash
> script, but I don't know anything about bash.

It is actually pretty clean with Bash, try the attached.

regards,
Hamish

#!/bin/bash
#  reclass script

i=1
while [ $i -le 25 ] ; do

    r.reclass input=imagen$i output=imarec$i << EOF
       253 = 192
       252 = 96
       251 = 48
       250 = 24
       249 = 12
       221 = 8
       193 = 7
       165 = 6
       133 = 4
       102 = 3
       70 = 2
       39 = 1
       * = NULL
       end
EOF

    i=`expr $i + 1`
done

# if you want the maps to be 01,02,03,..,09,10,11 add this line:
# MAP=`echo $i | awk '{printf "%02i", $1}'`
# echo $MAP