[STATSGRASS] writing grass format from R

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Jun 10 13:51:32 EDT 2003

I would think that the output of gstat in R could be moved back to the
GRASS database using the R/GRASS interface, and then accessed from
Mapserver. I don't have access to a computer with the necessary software
now, but will post a suggestion on Thursday morning - the R/GRASS
interface expects a vector ordered in the way that GRASS rasters are
stored.

Roger