[STATSGRASS] sp 0.7-10, spgrass6 0.1-4

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Sat Jun 25 11:38:36 EDT 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Thomas Adams wrote:

> Roger,
>
> Sourceforge only has spgrass6_0.1-3 at this point that I can find. I
> don't see spgrass6_0.1-4.

Thanks, corrected. This was because the instructions on this list were
interim, the correct ones are those in GRASS-News:

rS <- "http://r-spatial.sourceforge.net/R"
install.packages("spgrass6", repos=rS)

rather than the deprecated source branch (which is where you were looking
- will be removed before long).

Thanks for reporting this,

Best wishes,

Roger