[STATSGRASS] spgrass6 rastget6 bug??

Ulrich Leopold uleopold at science.uva.nl
Thu Mar 23 04:58:02 EST 2006

Dear list,

I am trying to automate some statistics with the help of the latest version of
spgrass6 and rastget6. The problem I encounter is that when I load maps from
within GRASS-6.0.1 with

alzette <- rast.get6(c("surface_alzette_sealed", "precip_obkp"), cat=c(TRUE,
FALSE))

it shows a progress which only counts to 96%. Then this number blocks the next
command in a script. The only way to get around it is to press return on the
command line which I cannot do in the script.

Is this a bug. And if yes. Do you know any work arounds?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Ulrich