[STATSGRASS] different kriging results with the same parameters

Edzer J. Pebesma e.pebesma at geo.uu.nl
Fri Nov 3 16:46:40 EST 2006

My only thought is try increasing the nugget variance; the Gaussian
variogram model always triggers some kind of alarm. Still, output
shouldn't vary.

Have you tried replacing srtm$band1~1 with band1~1 (in which case it is
taken from the second argument, srtm2)? Something like

krige(band1 ~ 1, srtm2, mask_SG, model=vrg.eye, maxdist=250);
--
Edzer