[STATSGRASS] v.variogram

Tomas Lanczos lanczos at t-zones.sk
Sat Oct 7 06:21:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

"when running I get the following errormessage:

v.variogram point=basement_surf layer=1 column=z resolution=70 maxdist=92330
nlag=15

Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
Error in validObject(.Object) : invalid class "GridTopology" object:
cellsize has incorrect dimension
Execution halted
Done/usr/local/grass-6.3.cvs/scripts/v.variogram: line 135: xpdf: command
not found"

What can I do with it?

Note: If I tried to do kriging by the R I recognized that there is no
krige.G function for spgrass6.

Thank for any advice in advance.

Tomas

p.s: running Grass 6.3 cvs and R 2.3.0 on Ubuntu 6.0.6,  the databaze is
PostgreSQL 8.1.3