[STATSGRASS] using R and gstat inside a C module

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:03:07 EDT 2006

I think I will consider RPy and wxPython. I need to evaluete the best
between the last one and Python-SWIG interface... The first is the future,
the second has some examples already running (I've seen Frigeri slides).
Is it right to consider these solutions a closer step toward a crossplatform
R and GIS analysis?
Python could be a good choice considering the web capabilities of the
language too. I'm a web programmer (php, mapscript, jsp) and it fascinates
me considering the possibility to run computations on client-server
architectures.
I'll keep you informed about the goals I hope to have!

Giovanni