[STATSGRASS] using R and gstat inside a C module

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 03:46:49 EDT 2006

Thanks Hamish for the hint!
I've configured my Apache+PHP in a completely different way respect the one
suggested, so it's a good start indeed!!!  ;-)
I know that this isn't the right ml to ask such a question but to continue
this discussion: do you think that using php in the manner proposed in the
sample app of "Earthquakes" could be a real way (operative, no just "an
example") to run grass via web? I'm considering Python, wps, etc. but php is
nice too! :-)

Giovanni