[STATSGRASS] compare several maps

Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:07:31 EDT 2007

Thanks for the paper, William. Sounds very interesting.

Carlos

On 8/8/07, William Hargrove <hnw at geobabble.org> wrote:
> Carlos:
>
> Have a look at our Mapcurves method:
> http://research.esd.ornl.gov/~hnw/MapCurvesPaper_JGS2006.pdf
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Bill H.
>
> Carlos "Guâno" Grohmann wrote:
>
> >What do you guys think is a good approach to compare several raster
> >maps at the same time? correlation matrix? some graphical output?
> >density plots?
> >
> >cheers
> >
> >carlos
> >

> --
> William W. Hargrove
> Eastern Forest Threat Assessment Center
> USDA Forest Service
> Southern Research Station
> 200 WT Weaver Boulevard
> Asheville, NC  28804-3454
>
> working remotely at:
>
> Computer Science & Mathematics Division
> Oak Ridge National Laboratory
> P.O. Box 2008, M.S. 6016
> Building 5600, Room I322
> Oak Ridge, TN  37831-6016
> (865) 241-2748
> (865) 235-4753 (cell)
> (865) 576-5491 (fax)
> hnw at geobabble.org
> http://www.geobabble.org/~hnw
> FedEx/UPS, use "Bethel Valley Rd."

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.