[STATSGRASS] moving-window analysis

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:24:06 EDT 2007

In my experience the easier way to realize a moving-window analysys
between rasters is to use r.mapcalc. I never did it in R. I knew that
caTools package could do it someway... but I think using r.mapcla is
more straightforward.
Look at this nice article:
http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/drupal/node/221
--