[STATSGRASS] graphics in R

Matteo Dall'Amico matteo.dallamico at ing.unitn.it
Fri Oct 5 03:39:24 EDT 2007

Hello,
I would like to raise a question about plotting: I would like to plot
on the SAME graph the temperature with time of sensors at different
depth.
That means, I would like to have in the same graph on the x-axis the
time, y-axis the temperature, and on the graph several curves with
different colors representing the different depth.
I have a file with the first column representing the time, column 2
representing the temperature at depth1, column 3 the temperature at
depth2... and so on.
Does someone know how I could do that?
Thanks a lot in advance,

Matteo

Matteo Dall'Amico
PhD candidate
CUDAM and department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Universita' degli Studi di Trento
Via Mesiano 77 - 38050 Trento - Italy
email: matteo.dallamico at ing.unitn.it
Tel. +39 0461 882610