[STATSGRASS] [R-spatial-devel] speed of GRASS/R interface

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Oct 15 09:38:51 EDT 2007

Tom,

I have no clue about this error but Edzer just posted
that he sent the new version to CRAN. So, an update from there
should do it now as well (once propagated, not sure how
much time that takes).

best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/
FBK-irst -  Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica