[GRASS-stats] R-sig-Geo nabble forum request

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:51:06 EDT 2009

Great!
The URL is
http://n2.nabble.com/R-sig-geo-f2731867.html

but it's readonly (I think), we cannot post from there, Posting would be
the real advantage
of using Nabble. Note that anything posted from Nabble goes through the
list, Nabble
is just a front end, users have to be subscribed to the list to post.

Also, I think there might be a way to upload the archive (or part of
it). It's easier to search
the archive through Nabble, and searching the archive is most useful.

A close example would be the Nabble interface for r-sig-ecology:

http://n2.nabble.com/r-sig-ecology-f471788.html

Agus