[GRASS-stats] Superimpose density plots in R

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jan 28 05:49:32 EST 2009

Hi all!

I started playing around with R and GRASS-maps.

I've a couple or raster maps (MODIS bands) in R and what I am trying to
achieve is to get density plots superimposed in one graph (for the sake
of easy visual comparison).

The only function that I have found and is able to perform this is
"sm.density.compare" ( belongs to the "sm" package). Although this
function works with *other* small (in terms of number of rows) examples,
for my MODIS bands (~87.000 rows each) I get an empty graph.

Any pointers for this "comparison" task?

Thank you, Nikos