[GRASS-stats] Re: [GRASS-user] Testing i.pca ~ prcomp(), m.eigensystem ~ princomp()

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Tue Mar 31 11:06:07 EDT 2009

With Markus' help I got access, and corrected/extended quite a few things,
including why R sometimes doesn't print loadings (when they're close to
0).

I do worry about the wiki that states results are "similar" between R and
grass, when the differences appear e.g. in the third or second digit of a
Edzer