[GRASS-stats] R packages and GRASS

Felipe Carrillo mazatlanmexico at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 11:40:34 EST 2009

Agustin:
I get the message below while trying to execute from R
> system("g.region rast=elevation.dem")
Warning message:
In system("g.region rast=elevation.dem") : g.region not found

On the same note, Would you mind sending me the attachment on a different format? This is a government computer and I don't have outlook to open it. Just copy and paste onto notepad or word if you don't mind. Thanks

Felipe D. Carrillo
Supervisory Fishery Biologist
Department of the Interior
US Fish & Wildlife Service