[GRASS-stats] Cross-checking a custom function for separability indices

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Tue May 4 23:03:55 EDT 2010

On Thursday 22 of April 2010 03:05:31 Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> This is not exactly a "grass-"stats topic but I require help to
> cross-compare results from a custom R function I wrote.

I found a mistake in my custom function and after correction I cross-checked
the results (only the Bhattacharryya  distance and successively the Jeffries-
Matusita distance, not the Divergence and the Transformed Divergence) with the
help of a friend. It works as expected :-)

I've also tried to create generic functions that could be useful. Just FYI,
I've posted about all this (along with the .R scripts) in "r-help at r-
project.org" as a reply to my initial post (see first post of this mini-
thread).

Regards, Nikos