[GRASS-stats] Changes to execGRASS()

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:11:47 EDT 2011

Hi Roger

thanks a lot for the prompt implementation of my ideas - I will come back to
you in more detail over the week.

Re download: I uploaded the presentation to a temporary location where it
can be downloaded - I will set up a more permanent location very soon:

http://thekrugs.free.fr/rainer/RMKrug_GRASS-R.pdf

If you have any further questions, please let me know. I will be on email
less frequent the next two weeks, but more frequently after that again.

Cheers,

Rainer

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Roger Bivand <Roger.Bivand at nhh.no> wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Aug 2011, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>  On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Roger Bivand <Roger.Bivand at nhh.no>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Following Rainer's talk at useR! 2011, I have made a number of changes to
>>> execGRASS() and other functions in spgrass6 - the code is committed to
>>> R-Forge project rspatial module spgrass6, and should be built this
>>> evening
>>> as a source package, with version 0.7-4 and revision 1121.
>>>

>> Is Rainer's talk online available? I would be interested to look a it.
>>

> Only the abstract is available from the conference website; I don't think
> that they will make presentations available.
>
> Roger
>

>> Markus
>>

> --
> Roger Bivand
> Department of Economics, NHH Norwegian School of Economics,
> Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
> voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 95 43
> e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University
South Africa