[GRASS-stats] gstat.cv error

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Sep 1 14:25:03 EDT 2011

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011, Olavo Borges D'Antonio wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was following the sample in the grass book and I'm getting a error message
> using gstat.cv.
> message is:
>
>> pe1 <- gstat.cv(t2, debug.leve=0, random=FALSE)$residual
> Error in unique(fold) : object 'fold' not found
>
> I appreciate if anyone could show me where is the error.

You should include more information, at least the command creating t2,
sessionInfo() output, and the output of traceback() run immediately after
the error. If you can create a reproducible example, that would also help.

Roger

> thanks.

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 95 43
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no