[GRASS-stats] spgrass7 support for strds?

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Feb 11 05:12:49 PST 2015

Since I'm uncertain whether the maintainer of spacetime is on this list,
I'm CC-ing him here. It might make sense to discuss this - perhaps
spgrass7 in the R-forge spgrass project is a logical place to support
these functions?

Roger

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015, Veronica Andreo wrote:

> Hi
>
> Since you are discussing the new spgrass for GRASS 7 (and since GRASS 7
> includes these great temporal modules), I was wondering if there's any
> chance to include support for reading/writing spatio-temporal data sets.
>
> At present, there are two functions in spacetime package (read.tgrass and
> write.tgrass) that allows reading and writing strds, but you need to export
> it from GRASS first, do the R processing you need, and then, import it back
> into GRASS. To have something a bit more straightforward would be awesome!
>
> I don't know how complicated this could be, that's why I dare to ask :)
>
> Keep the great job you are doing!!! And thanks a lot!!!
>
> Cheers,
> Vero

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 91 00
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no