[GRASS-stats] v.isochrones in spgrass7

yogeshbansal mryogeshbansal at live.com
Sun Mar 15 08:34:32 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I am able to use the v.isochrones addon in GRASS7. But if i try to use the
v.isochrones command by wrapping it in execGRASS() it says the
v.iochrones.exe doesn't exist. I checked the issue and what i could
understand is the v.isochrones addon is run directly using it's python
scritp and a .exe file for same is not stored when i install this addon.

So is there any way i can use the v.isochrones from inside R using spgrass7
package?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Yogesh Bansal