[GRASS-stats] initGRASS() never stops running?

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Feb 13 00:31:18 PST 2016

>I am using Rstudio within GRASS without problems (on Ubuntu 14.04). No
specific configuration required as >far as I remember. Also on Windows I
generally have no problem running Rstudio under GRASS (the latter >installed
using OSGeo4W), but there I had to define the path to Rstudio
(https://pvanb.wordpress.com
>/2014/12/17/access-r-from-grass-gis-on-windows/)

it shouldn't be needed anymore; some time ago I've added the path to R
studio to OSGeo4W- and standalone winGRASS 7, see:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/mswindows/env.bat#L18
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/mswindows/osgeo4w/env.bat.tmpl#L18

-----
best regards