[GRASS-stats] Using GRASS addons in R on Windows

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Jan 12 14:41:42 PST 2016

On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Roger Bivand <Roger.Bivand at nhh.no> wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Jan 2016, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:
>>> confirmed, it works now.
>>> great, thanks!
>>>
>> OK, thanks, as I've also made progress on the other problem (using temporary
>> SQLite files for vector transfer under Windows), I've submitted to CRAN.
>> Anyone who installed the 0.1-4 versions for testing will need to install the
>> CRAN version when/if it appears.
>
> That's great, thanks for discovering and solving!

On CRAN now (source package), Windows binary will follow. Thanks for help
in checking - if the *.py scripts all have *.bat in the locations checked,
they should be found.

Does the order of the system and user bin folders matter? Should we care
if the addons are duplicated?

Best wishes,

Roger

> Markus

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 91 00
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140
http://depsy.org/person/434412