[GRASS-stats] Using GRASS addons in R on Windows

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Jan 13 04:07:09 PST 2016

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:

>>> Is %APPDATA% a predictable location on Windows?
>
> yes, %APPDATA% is predictable on Windows.

Thanks. I've committed changes to R-forge, which seem to work for me for
Linux and Windows. The updated draft Windows binary is at:

http://win-builder.r-project.org/KJJJkeazt7Sw/rgrass7_0.1-5.zip

Could users of initGRASS() please check that the environment variables are
set correctly for addons? Some other changes (removing code not relevant
for GRASS7) were also made.

Best wishes,

Roger