[GRASS-stats] R in GRASS - v.db.addcolumn Error

Maximilian Bakenhus maximilianbakenhus at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:31:59 PDT 2016

Hello Community,

I am a german student and I work with some other students at a GRASS
Project,
its about watershed modeling of a DEM Projection and snap measuring points
over the
new streams.

We do this with the newest version of R Studio and GRASS 7.0.3

This here is part of our code:

As we try do do the last order,
the* v.db.addcolumn*, we retrieve this error:

*Error in system(cmd0, intern = TRUE) : 'v.db.addcolumn.exe' not found
Error in parseGRASS(cmd, legacyExec = legacyExec) :
  v.db.addcolumn not found*

We really dont know, how to fix it and hope someone here does, cause we need
it very urgent.

Thanks for reading,
have a nice day

Max