[GRASS translations] RE: Portuguese translation

Eduardo Patto Kanegae lists at webmapit.com.br
Fri Dec 10 11:56:14 EST 2004

Hi Markus,

thanks for the prompt reply.

I went to http://grass.itc.it/download.html and at GRASS 5.7 "green "
frame, for translating documentation, should I download it only from
http://grass.itc.it/grass57/source/snapshot/ ( CVS source code snapshopt
) , right? it contains docs am I right?

best

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com.br
Treinamento & Consultoria em UMN MapServer e FreeGIS Software
ICQ: 303747254
MSN: eduardo_patto~at~hotmail.com
+55(16)9994-2928

***Fim da Mensagem / End of Message ***