[GRASS translations] translation of grass into telugu

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Apr 15 07:58:07 EDT 2005

Hi Bhuvan,

thanks for offering the Telugu support for GRASS!
I can offer assistance of course. To simplify the
process, could you send the Telugu .po files to me
(could not find Swecha in the Web)?

Then I can auto-translate the GRASS message files
to Telugu and send them to you for review/extension.
Once a certain amount of message is translated,
the files should go into our CVS. From that moment
onwards I (or any other i18n developer with CVS write
access) would like to receive further updates against
the CVS version. This is very easy to learn.

But for now I can prepare the GRASS Telugu files for
you once I receive PO files from your side.

Or: you grab any existing other language from here:
 http://grass.itc.it/devel/i18n.php#statistics
and try yourself.

Let me know.
Best regards