[GRASS translations] Re: continued translation and libs translation simple Chinese

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Apr 20 08:48:06 EDT 2005

Hi Zhang Jun,

excellent job! All messages are in CVS now:

 grasslibs_zh.po: 428 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation.
 grassmods_zh.po: 846 translated messages, 17 fuzzy translations, 17 untranslated messages.

This will probably boost you up to TOP 1-2 in this table:
 http://grass.itc.it/devel/i18n.php#statistics

:-)

Thanks

 Markus