[GRASS translations] Re: New Update

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Apr 21 03:29:38 EDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 12:04:25PM +0800, nilarcs wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Yesterday I  synchronized my local copy with CVS and found that there
> were some new messages in CVS. The messages of mods increased to 925 ,
>  so I updated my translation of mods today. The diff file is in
> attachment.
>
> I think the next step should be refining the translation and
> correcting the unsure or incorrect translation :)
>
> Best Reagrads!
> Zhang Jun
> 2005-4-21

Hi Zhang Jun

thanks - it is in CVS now.

I would appreciate if the other translators could update their local
version as well to the current CVS state. I could also do this but
want to avoid that I interfere with your ongoing efforts :-)

Instructions in locale/README or on the Web (make update-pot etc).

Later

 Markus