[GRASS translations] Simplifying translating GRASS

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Feb 1 08:14:18 EST 2005

Hi,

IMHO it's still too complicated to start a new translation
or to continue an existing translation of GRASS.

Suggestion:
1. I update all existing .po files to the current state
  (this requires that you send all work already done but
   not committed to me as soon as possible)
2. I add a link on the i18n web page to make these
  .po files downloadable. Like this newcomers can
  just grab such a file, open with kbabel/poedit and
  translate, then submit it to me/another developer.

Sounds like a plan?

So: please submit whatever is done to me.

Markus