[GRASS translations] New macros added

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Jan 15 06:22:22 EST 2005

Dear translators,

I have added macros to the descriptions/parameters/flags
of almost all raster commands.

To update the local copy, update from CVS (this brings
6.0.cvs to you), then run

cd locale
make pot
make update-po

This will extract the new messages and merge them into
the existing translations. Then you may review the
files of your preferred language and submit either
cvs diffs or the entire files to me. If possible,
please create cvs diffs.

Thanks

 Markus

--