[GRASS translations] Re: grass_libs_ptbr.po

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jun 20 23:14:33 EDT 2005

Hi Paolo,

it seems that we cannot code the name of the language in
ISO 639-1 (where only 'pt' is found).

Probably we have to change to ISO 639-2 names? Since I am
not very familiar with that, I'd like to hear suggestions.
Then the Makefile in locale/ would need an update.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it